City ordinances generally address issues relating to public health and safety.
As part of the city’s municipal code, ordinances are enacted by the Common Council and enforced by local police and the city attorney.
NOTICE: All Codes published here are subject to the City’s website disclaimer.
Table of Contents
These links take you directly to the Title or Chapter within the Code.
All codes are in Microsoft Word format (.doc). You will need Microsoft Word ’97 or higher to view these documents.
30. Executive, Judicial, and Administrative Officials
31. Common Council
33. Public Service and Safety
34. Boards, Commissions, and Departments
36. Ordinance Violations Bureau
37. City Policies
40. General Personnel Policy
41. Civilian Personnel Policy
42. Public Safety Fire Protection Personnel Policy
43. Public Safety Law Enforcement Personnel Policy
44. Smoking Ordinance; City Owned
150. Unified Development Ordinance
151. Building Code
153. Registration of Plumbers
154. Fire Prevention Code
155. Electrical Code
157. Economic Revitalization Areas
158. Minimum Housing Code
159. Dangerous Buildings
160. Illicit Discharge and Connection to Stormwater Drains
161. Construction Site Stormwater Runoff
162. Post Construction Stormwater Control
163. Building Code Fee Schedule
164. Plan Commission and BZA Fee Schedule
165. Demolition Permit Procedure