Back to School Bash: Unity in Community
By Erin Ray, Program Director, Auburn Parks and Recreation
More now than ever, we value the importance of community wellness and unity. That’s why Auburn Parks and Recreation is hosting Back to School Bash: Unity in Community on Aug. 1 from 12-5 p.m. at Eckhart Park.
The FREE event will bring together businesses and organizations throughout DeKalb County. Some of the highlights include:
- Free school supplies*
- Live music
- Free food*
- Interactive activities and games
- Art vendors selling artwork
- Company/organization booths
*While supplies last
Our highest priority remains the safety of our community. Proper measures will be taken to ensure the event follows all CDC guidelines as well as Governor Holcomb’s Executive Order.
- Booths will be spaced at least 6 feet apart from one another
- Foot traffic will flow in one direction
- Visitors are encouraged to wear masks
- Food vendors will wear masks
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the event space
We hope to see you at this event! It will be a great afternoon of unity, family fun and support for local businesses and organizations. If you have any questions about the event or want to sponsor a booth, please contact me at 260.925.2997 or email@example.com.