Auburn Launches Free City App
We’ve developed a free app to help folks stay “in the know” while “on the go.” The new City of Auburn app makes it easier to stay updated on city news and alerts all in one place—right from your smartphone or tablet.
Designed to fit today’s busy lifestyle, the app puts the information you need in one place and make it easy to communicate with us.
- Receive targeted notifications and alerts: When you download the app, the first screen will ask you what notifications you want to receive. Want to get notifications from Auburn Electric or AES? Keep updated on construction and road closures? Receive weekly garbage pick-up reminders? Be the first to hear about Parks & Rec programs? Click, click, click what you want to receive and get started.
- Access city departments: The app includes a city directory with addresses, emails and phone numbers to the city’s various departments, including police, fire, utilities, water and more.
- Read the latest news and blogs: All news releases and blogs will be readily available via the News and Mayor’s Blog tabs.
- Contact us: If you want to get in touch with us, there’s a Contact Us tab with a toll-free number to the City’s main switchboard. Additionally, you can find a link to our website for more detailed information.
- Follow all our social media feeds: We communicate a lot via Facebook and Twitter—and we know you do, too. We’ve connected all of our accounts on the app so you have them all in one handy location.
We hope you’ll enjoy this new way of interfacing and communicating with the City of Auburn. We designed the app so it makes information more accessible and city services more approachable. In the future, we hope to add more functionality to make interacting with the city fast and simple for residents on the go.