Spring Clean-up Scheduled to Begin in April
The City of Auburn has scheduled its annual Spring Clean-up to begin in April. This year, pick-up will occur throughout the week, instead of on Saturdays as in past years. Residents are asked to have items out for pick-up on the Sunday prior to their clean-up week.
- April 9-13, 2018: South of 7th Street and West of Cedar Creek
- April 16-20, 2018: North of 7th Street and West of Cedar Creek
- April 23-27, 2018: North of 7th Street and East of Cedar Creek
- April 30 - May 4, 2018: South of 7th Street and East of Cedar Creek
There are some changes to what items will be picked up and how they need to be packaged.
- Household items only: Bagged if possible. Cardboard boxes with loose trash will not be picked up.
- Yard waste (brush and limbs in 4’ sections): Bundled or packaged. No leaves.
- Large appliances/household items: Washers, dryers, refrigerators, grills, carpet, etc.
All waste should be bagged and placed in your trash bin, other than large bulky items. Weight limit of 50 pounds per item.
- Construction materials (concrete, rocks, etc.)
- Oil and car parts (batteries, bumpers, tires, fenders, etc.)
- Hazardous, chemical, medical or infectious waste (liquid paint and pesticides)
- Electronics (TVs, computers, electronic games, telephones, etc.)
If you have a product that is not accepted and wish to dispose of it, call:
- Republic Services: 1-800-359-2165
- Northeast Indiana Solid Waste Management District: 1-800-777-5462