Billing & Service Inquiries
AES Billing & Service Inquiries
Online Bill Pay Through eServices Portal
- Never used the eServices site before? Please request an eServices PIN.
- Why do I need a PIN? PIN numbers protect your privacy online. To access your account online, you’ll have to input both your account number (found on your bill) and a PIN number.
- NOTE: A convenience fee, in addition to the amount of the bill owed, will be charged to the cardholder for utilizing this service.
Drop Box and Walk-in Locations
- Auburn Essential Services (AES): 210 S. Cedar Street (Third Floor)
- Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., excluding holidays
- Municipal Utilities: 210 E. Ninth Street
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., excluding holidays
- 260.333.0100 Phone
- NOTE: All credit/debit card transactions will incur a 3% convenience fee (minimum $3), in addition to the billed amount due.
Billing Basics and Late Payment Policy
AES Acceptable Use Policy PDF
AES Voicemail Center
AES Voice Management Center
Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) Policy PDF