By Chris Schweitzer, AES
watchTVeverywhere—now available as part of your AES TV subscription—allows you to watch your favorite programs on your personal devices. All you have to do is go online to register your AES TV account with watchTV Everywhere. Then stream your subscription’s content to any device that has Internet access—anytime you want.
We hope our subscribers will enjoy this added benefit as it offers another option for mobility, simplicity and convenience.
If you’re an AES subscriber and want to view your content on other devices, go to www.watchTVeverywhere.com.
- Select Auburn Essential Services as your television provider.
- Click the register tab in the top navigation.
- Enter the LAST name of the AES TV account holder and the account number. (Enter your name EXACTLY as it appears on your statement (i.e., if all caps, use all caps here)
- Complete the form and click “Register.”
- Check for an email from watchTVeverywhere and click on the validation link in the email.
- Log in and start watching TV from your computer, tablet or smartphone!
If you have questions, watchTVeverywhere is available to help. You can call customer service at 877.613.2453 or technical support at 877.625.9901.
TiVo Offers Mobile Feature, Too
New AES subscribers may also appreciate AES’ upgraded set-top boxes that use TiVo VU-IT to integrate and stream a variety of programming options, including cable, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, etc. Subscribers who have an existing TiVo package can upgrade to TiVo VU-IT, if they choose.
Connect with Us
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, let us hear from you: